support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Earthquake?

Fraser Jarvis

Who felt the earthquake this morning about 5.20am? lasted maybe 15-20 seconds, it woke me up, bed started shaking!

Reported on radio this a.m.

Magnitude two point something

One quote was:

"Things wobbled on the shelves.

But nothing fell off."

Who felt the earthquake this morning about 5.20am? lasted maybe 15-20 seconds, it woke me up, bed started shaking!
Hi Fraser quite frightening. we have only got snow down here. I experienced an earth tremor in Greece many years ago. probably only lasted a few seconds, but very scary. Regds N.

Last week it was reported Christchurch (in New Zealand) experienced their 11,000th earthquake since the first big one back in 2010...

All I can say is harden up you people in Pommy Land...:)

From the Pacific Ring of Fire...or should that be Middle Earth:thumb:

By the way Happy New Year...

Greg S.

P.S. to Greg's post: We also have a volcano about to erupt. You need a little movement once in a while to remind you it's not quite a dead rock you live on.

Slept thru this one - the one in Dudley a few years back woke me up and i remember waking up at about 3 am in a hotel in Delhi with the bed bouncing across the floor (an earthquake before I get any off colour suggestions - I was alone). I sat there, trying to remember what country I was in and decided I may as well stay put - if my time is up there is nothing i can do about it.

Last week it was reported Christchurch (in New Zealand) experienced their 11,000th earthquake since the first big one back in 2010...

All I can say is harden up you people in Pommy Land...:)

From the Pacific Ring of Fire...or should that be Middle Earth:thumb:

By the way Happy New Year...

Greg S.

We spent a couple of weeks around Christchurch and Akaroa about this time last year and the locals were almost blase about the tremors - still gave us a jolt, even when they did happen almost every other day......

Back
Top Bottom