support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Clue and Humph fans.

old git

Tremendous Bore
Locality
The Palm Tree strewn Wandle Surf Beach under the o
Today or tomorrow and subsequent days on the iPlayer, Radio 4 (FM only)

Humph Celebration Concert
12 noon.

Be there or be square. ;}

Birthday, just recieved much Clue related material from the kids. I intend to extend the celebration into an all afternoon Humph-fest :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Delightful, thank you Bill for the heads up (as the journo's say). A great mixture of good music and good humour. I particularly liked the Uxbridge dictionary definitions. Among the more repeatable was "Insolent" - To fall off the Isle of Wight ferry.
YC

:verysad:verysad
I particularly liked the Uxbridge dictionary definitions. Among the more repeatable was "Insolent" - To fall off the Isle of Wight ferry.YC

That is NOT funny.

During my dinghy racing days, entered the Courage Pursuit Race and was using a sliding seat for the first time on my MiniSail. The lads told me to fit four clamps to hold it on but being boracic and with the price of stainless steel fittings, decided to clamp it on tightly with the supplied two.

Bobbing around in the Solent trying to hold on to a single hander whilst refitting a sliding seat, aint funny.

And I lost one bottle of promotional Courage beer. :verysad

Terrible admission, missed it. Too busy trying to keep Sheltered Housing Officers, better known to you as Wardens, in Croydon.

Caught it on iPlayer this morning and

Wally Fawkes playing "Trog's Blues"' Have an LP with a double clarinet front line. Other liquorice stick? Humph himself.

Uxbridge definitions:-Undeterred.

Elkie Brooks. Still prefer the Ella, Joe Williams, Basie version.

Songs for a pensioner:-"Not knowing me, not knowing you" and "Going to the chapel and we're going to get buried", absolutely hilarious.

"Bad penny blues". On the 78, the pianist was listed as Cripple Dick somebody, Wikipedia might help, as the guy was signed to a different label. Whoever he was, he was much better than Julian.

I am getting to be a boring old fart.

Wadja mean "Getting?'

Fine tenor and baritone sax all the way through by Kathy Stobart.

Actually, that does make it funny. I never fell out of a dinghy, but there were always lots of guffaws as I tried to master the eskimo roll in a canoe. All I ever managed was to swallow a lot of water while upside down.

Sorry about the Courage. You would have found it easier to get back in if it had been Ben Truman - there were more hops in it.
YC

Your problems made me smile as well.

Indeed he did, as he championed the cause of other talented musicians.