• New!

    Try our new Social Feeds, look out for the navigation icon: . You can now set default social feed view in your account preferences.

Beginner Saxes Choosing my first sax!

Oops! I hate automatic spelling correction.

I think a smooth Selmer Reblonchon might be attractive.
Or the dark robust smoky sound of a Keilwerth Rauchkäse.
But a Hanson Wensleydale doesn't quite have the same magical ring to it.
Maybe someone will do a tofu instrument for vegans.
...I can actually visualize "Camembert" being engraved on a sax bell...and it not causing a stir whatsoever.....
 
Anybody know where I can get a deal on a Gorgonzola Mascarponi Edition tenor.
I've heard that they're very versatile soundwise and can be played from Stinky to Creamy.
Would probably suit my DG MB Hard Parmesan II MPC, and most likely an excellent horn for my cheasy repertoire at wedding and slimy politician's birthday gigs. :doh:
 
Oops! I hate automatic spelling correction.

I think a smooth Selmer Reblonchon might be attractive.
Or the dark robust smoky sound of a Keilwerth Rauchkäse.
But a Hanson Wensleydale doesn't quite have the same magical ring to it.
Maybe someone will do a tofu instrument for vegans.
Don’t overlook a nice Borgani Provolone,
 

Similar threads... or are they? Maybe not but they could be worth reading anyway 😀

Trending

Latest Song of the Month

Forum statistics

Topics
32,262
Messages
576,078
Members
8,083
Latest member
Reedswinds
Back
Top Bottom