support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

CaSLM Announcement.

Finished blowing yesterday O Master.

Hope you remembered I need some new knuckledusters to keep the natives malleable, and not the cheap chinese ones you got last year.

Very best wishes from The Midland and Northern Territories Commissioner.

Seasons greetings old git and to the massif . Arry sends his best amd adds' Der yer fink oi mite haf met sum thet lot wen us wes doin me larst stretch.' I hurriedly reassured him that this was not the case thus allaying his proposed by himself and Mum Petals visit to your territory. Best wishes Noel Noel N.

Merry Christmas One and All, may your Christmas stocking be over-full, and may the year ahead bring harmony (and melody, and groove, and tone, and "the sound", and good improv, and ....)

Now ... to listen to while peeling potatoes, wrapping presents, or setting traps for Father Christmas ... some seasonal Jazz

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know...I come in from the garage covered in oil from trying to fix the intercooler on his Zimmer and find OG has made a grand amnesty offer until 12th night.

Oh well, reciprocated Merry Christmas and happy blowing to you all.

Now back to the garage or I won't get his Zimmer back to him in time for him to go out delivering all those presents tonight. I hope you trimmed your beard, Bill.
YC

christmas_tree.jpg

Happy Christmas to one and all x

Greetings and fraternal felicitations from the Lords of the Border Marches, southern and western bastion of MaSLM. At the present time, "Lords" plural may be an exaggeration given the sparsity of population in Salopia