All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

CaSLM Announcement.

old git

Tremendous Bore
The Croydon and Sarf Lundun Massive wishes all its admirers the Season's Greetings. The CaSLM will also suspend all money recovery and punishment roles until Twelth Night.

Have a good one with the accent on a Healthy, Happy and Prosperous New Year with Good Blowing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
Have a good one with the accent on a Healthy, Happy and Prosperous New Year with Good Blowing.
and you too og:)

Love and best wishes for a Merry Christmas and happy healthy New Year to you all

Jx

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Subscriber
Seasons greetings and wishing you many productive meetings in the new year ....The MaSLM

Ivan

Undecided
Subscriber
It's a truly Merry Xmas when kneecapping has been temporarily suspended

Andrew Sanders

Northern Commissioner for Caslm
Finished blowing yesterday O Master.

Hope you remembered I need some new knuckledusters to keep the natives malleable, and not the cheap chinese ones you got last year.

Very best wishes from The Midland and Northern Territories Commissioner.

navarro

Seasons greetings old git and to the massif . Arry sends his best amd adds' Der yer fink oi mite haf met sum thet lot wen us wes doin me larst stretch.' I hurriedly reassured him that this was not the case thus allaying his proposed by himself and Mum Petals visit to your territory. Best wishes Noel Noel N.

saxplorer

Merry Christmas One and All, may your Christmas stocking be over-full, and may the year ahead bring harmony (and melody, and groove, and tone, and "the sound", and good improv, and ....)

Now ... to listen to while peeling potatoes, wrapping presents, or setting traps for Father Christmas ... some seasonal Jazz

Young Col

I don't know...I come in from the garage covered in oil from trying to fix the intercooler on his Zimmer and find OG has made a grand amnesty offer until 12th night.

Oh well, reciprocated Merry Christmas and happy blowing to you all.

Now back to the garage or I won't get his Zimmer back to him in time for him to go out delivering all those presents tonight. I hope you trimmed your beard, Bill.
YC

Sue

If at first you don't succeed try try try a Gin
Subscriber
christmas_tree.jpg

Happy Christmas to one and all x

Tenor Viol

Full of frets in North Shropshire
Subscriber
Greetings and fraternal felicitations from the Lords of the Border Marches, southern and western bastion of MaSLM. At the present time, "Lords" plural may be an exaggeration given the sparsity of population in Salopia

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom