support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Big Jay McNeely detective work...

Jules

Formerly known as "nachoman"
Locality
brighton by the sea
Hi guys- I've jsut spotted on his website that Big Jay McNeely is playing in London on the 20th of this month but there's no reference to where... any of you London folks know anything about this one? Really want to catch one of my heroes in action.....

http://www.bigjaymcneely.com/

Why don't you ask him yourself mate ...

You ain't shy are you?
;}

contact@bigjaymcneely.com

Why don't you ask him yourself mate ...

You ain't shy are you?
;}

contact@bigjaymcneely.com

Me, shy.. Never! I've treid that a few days ago but not had a response yet.

Hi guys- I've jsut spotted on his website that Big Jay McNeely is playing in London on the 20th of this month but there's no reference to where... any of you London folks know anything about this one? Really want to catch one of my heroes in action.....

http://www.bigjaymcneely.com/
Hi Jules I will be seeing an ardent fan of BJM tonight at band practice. If there is a London venue arranged this chap will know. Regards N.

Hi Jules I will be seeing an ardent fan of BJM tonight at band practice. If there is a London venue arranged this chap will know. Regards N.
Thanks- if you would, that'd be great

Thanks- if you would, that'd be great

Hi Jules , Spoke to my friend last night re BJM didn`t have a great deal of time to chat and he said he was baffled by the website showing a London date. All his sources came up with no venue planned in the UK as far as they know. Regds N.

Hi Jules , Spoke to my friend last night re BJM didn`t have a great deal of time to chat and he said he was baffled by the website showing a London date. All his sources came up with no venue planned in the UK as far as they know. Regds N.
I'd suspected that would be the case.... :(

That web site looks as if it hasn't been updated for a while. Page date created is 01-Nov-13, which, if it's right is rather a long time ago. Latest thing on the site seems to be his album from 2011. Maybe it was last year and you missed him.

Back
Top Bottom