All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Big Jay McNeely detective work...

Jules

Formerly known as "nachoman"
Hi guys- I've jsut spotted on his website that Big Jay McNeely is playing in London on the 20th of this month but there's no reference to where... any of you London folks know anything about this one? Really want to catch one of my heroes in action.....

http://www.bigjaymcneely.com/

Sunray

Why don't you ask him yourself mate ...

You ain't shy are you?
;}

contact@bigjaymcneely.com

navarro

Hi guys- I've jsut spotted on his website that Big Jay McNeely is playing in London on the 20th of this month but there's no reference to where... any of you London folks know anything about this one? Really want to catch one of my heroes in action.....

http://www.bigjaymcneely.com/
Hi Jules I will be seeing an ardent fan of BJM tonight at band practice. If there is a London venue arranged this chap will know. Regards N.

Jules

Hi Jules I will be seeing an ardent fan of BJM tonight at band practice. If there is a London venue arranged this chap will know. Regards N.
Thanks- if you would, that'd be great

navarro

Thanks- if you would, that'd be great
Hi Jules , Spoke to my friend last night re BJM didn`t have a great deal of time to chat and he said he was baffled by the website showing a London date. All his sources came up with no venue planned in the UK as far as they know. Regds N.

Jules

Hi Jules , Spoke to my friend last night re BJM didn`t have a great deal of time to chat and he said he was baffled by the website showing a London date. All his sources came up with no venue planned in the UK as far as they know. Regds N.
I'd suspected that would be the case.... :(

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
That web site looks as if it hasn't been updated for a while. Page date created is 01-Nov-13, which, if it's right is rather a long time ago. Latest thing on the site seems to be his album from 2011. Maybe it was last year and you missed him.

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom