support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Been playing a while, thought I'd finally join.

It's new on me and I live closer to Heywood than either of you. Yes, an explanation, please!
My eldest son was born in Fairfield Hospital, Bury. Used to have a brew or two in the Hark t' Towler

Heywood? Monkey town. I know it very well. I used to dink in the Seven Stars and at the squash club. My son lives down the road in Newhey. Part of the Barnes family.....

Small world eh! Seven stars takes me back some years, always had Alsatians on the roof! My Dad was the manager at the squash club when it was in its prime, then there was spibs and browns
Squash/stars/spibs all gone now! Some Barnes in Hewyood still, i went to school with Andrew Barnes hes about 36

Small world eh! Seven stars takes me back some years, always had Alsatians on the roof! My Dad was the manager at the squash club when it was in its prime, then there was spibs and browns
Squash/stars/spibs all gone now! Some Barnes in Hewyood still, i went to school with Andrew Barnes hes about 36
If his mum is Carol Barnes (probably, she had loads of kids!) then I last saw him when he was about 12. I was the only Cockney allowed in the Seven Stars. Yes, dogs on the roof. I had forgotten

If his mum is Carol Barnes (probably, she had loads of kids!) then I last saw him when he was about 12. I was the only Cockney allowed in the Seven Stars. Yes, dogs on the roof. I had forgotten

Yessss i think his mum is Carol!

Monkey town - firstly Heywood used to hold the world record for the most pubs in a square mile (now most of them are betting or charity shops) - back in the day the stools in the main pubs had holes in them (supposedly) as the men of the town still had tails, as in they hadn't fully evolved so still half monkey half man :rofl:

Monkey town - firstly Heywood used to hold the world record for the most pubs in a square mile (now most of them are betting or charity shops) - back in the day the stools in the main pubs had holes in them (supposedly) as the men of the town still had tails, as in they hadn't fully evolved so still half monkey half man :rofl:
Small world. Carol's sister is the mother of two of my children.

There is also Angela, Carl, Wayne, Glen..............all Barnes! Big family, good laugh. I liked Heywood. Used to get locked in at the Pig and Whistle. People would turn up at 11.00 to start drinking for the night. Even the guys who came off shift at Searoute.

There is also Angela, Carl, Wayne, Glen..............all Barnes! Big family, good laugh. I liked Heywood. Used to get locked in at the Pig and Whistle. People would turn up at 11.00 to start drinking for the night. Even the guys who came off shift at Searoute.

searoute has gone....but the pig n whistle aint!

What a lovely recording, hi, Tony, sorry it's a bit late. And what a gorgeous voice Lucy has. All three of you, well it works so well!

Had an email from yamaha

Our colleagues in Japan have informed us that YAS62 serial number #082339 was produced in 11/1998.

I'm pleased with that, thanks again for the email address
I've got a pork pie in the fridge..........not sure how long it has been in there..............I'll email Yamaha

Back
Top Bottom