support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Bedford, UK, saxophone group.

Welcome to the Café.

Too far from Bristol for me, but I'm sure there are folks living nearer who might be interested.

I think it would help if you could describe the group - how big, what standard, what sort of music you play, how often you meet.

Welcome to the Café.

Too far from Bristol for me, but I'm sure there are folks living nearer who might be interested.

I think it would help if you could describe the group - how big, what standard, what sort of music you play, how often you meet.
Welcome to the Café.

We meet every Monday during term time and perform end-of-term concerts and various functions during the year, including the Bedford Mill Meadows Bandstand. There are about 15 saxophonists plus drum, guitar and bass. Our repertoire includes original pieces for up to 8 parts and also arrangements of popular pieces.

Not sure how you can contact me via this forum.

Send a personal message (PM) - this is a private conversation.
Click on the member's square icon on the left of their message and then click on the "Start Conversation" button.
You can see your messages by clicking the envelope icon top right.

Back
Top Bottom