• New!

    Try our new Social Feeds, look out for the navigation icon: . You can now set default social feed view in your account preferences.

Jazz Answer to the age old question: Do Cows Like Jazz?

Mood Indogo. (Also works for the "dogs" thread)
My Very Good Friend the Milkman
Ain't That A Kick In The Head (Try milking an angry cow)
Black Coffee
Bucket's Got A Hole In It
Cow Cow Boogie
Even Cowgirls Get The Blues
Handle With Care (Traveling Wilburys)
Happiness Is A Warm Glove (Beatles)
I Get A Kick Out Of You
I'm In The Mood For Love
I'm Movin' On
In A Sentimental Mood
Im Looking Over A Four Leaf Clover
In the Mood
Moovin' 'n' Groovin' (Duane Eddy)
Just Squeeze Me
Malted Milk
Milk Cow Blues
Milk Cow's Calf Blues
The Mood That I'm In
Moody's Blues
Moody's Mood for Love
The Moose (Dodo Marmarosa)
Moose The Mooche
Moontains of Moorne
Moontain Greenery
Mooves like Jagger (plus all songs with move/moving in title)
Ole Buttermilk Sky
Smooth Operator
Try A Little Tenderness
Under My Thumb (Stones)
Under Pressure (Queen)
What The Cowgirls Do (Vince Gill)
You're The Cream In My Coffee

I've avoided anything with the wood "moon" in it, as too obvious, although that may be a moot point - geddit?
 
Mood Indogo. (Also works for the "dogs" thread)
My Very Good Friend the Milkman
Ain't That A Kick In The Head (Try milking an angry cow)
Black Coffee
Bucket's Got A Hole In It
Cow Cow Boogie
Even Cowgirls Get The Blues
Handle With Care (Traveling Wilburys)
Happiness Is A Warm Glove (Beatles)
I Get A Kick Out Of You
I'm In The Mood For Love
I'm Movin' On
In A Sentimental Mood
Im Looking Over A Four Leaf Clover
In the Mood
Moovin' 'n' Groovin' (Duane Eddy)
Just Squeeze Me
Malted Milk
Milk Cow Blues
Milk Cow's Calf Blues
The Mood That I'm In
Moody's Blues
Moody's Mood for Love
The Moose (Dodo Marmarosa)
Moose The Mooche
Moontains of Moorne
Moontain Greenery
Mooves like Jagger (plus all songs with move/moving in title)
Ole Buttermilk Sky
Smooth Operator
Try A Little Tenderness
Under My Thumb (Stones)
Under Pressure (Queen)
What The Cowgirls Do (Vince Gill)
You're The Cream In My Coffee

I've avoided anything with the wood "moon" in it, as too obvious, although that may be a moot point - geddit?

Is it something about the air in HK or should you try to get out more? You might have avoided anything with "moon" in it but I can't for the life of me think why. You must have compiled the definitive list and I am so mooved by your dedication - you seem to have it off pat, if the allusion is not too abstruse.

Dave
 

Trending

Latest Song of the Month

Forum statistics

Topics
32,262
Messages
576,030
Members
8,083
Latest member
Reedswinds
Back
Top Bottom