support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Alcoholic help in France

I just hope she has told them, and that they suggest where to get help. But the injury may be their prime or only focus. She's in hospital in Limoges.

Even if she didn't say anything about it, as long as she stays in the hospital she is in a controlled environment regarding any kind of intake. If the hospital personnel doesn't know anything, then she won't have any form of alcohol which may show sooner than later in her attitude or physical response. They will know most probably very quickly.

Even if she didn't say anything about it, as long as she stays in the hospital she is in a controlled environment regarding any kind of intake. If the hospital personnel doesn't know anything, then she won't have any form of alcohol which may show sooner than later in her attitude or physical response. They will know most probably very quickly.
Yes, it will soon show if she's chemically addicted or mentally addicted. Hopefully she gets the help she needs.

They probably smelled alcohol on her at Admission and noted it. They’re not daft.

A friend recently went to hospital to have benign brain tumour removed. Before that she was drinking like a fish. Now she’s dry - it was a genuine piece of luck, as I reckon she’d have been dead from liver failure within 5 years.

I’ve known many who have died of alcoholism. Friends & family are helpless in resolving it in my experience, and professionals not much better. Sometimes only luck provides the cure.

My best wishes for this lady in France.

Back
Top Bottom