support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

9th wedding anniversary today

half diminished

Locality
Buckinghamshire
Poor ol' mrs dh has put up with me for 9 years (well 10 and a bit if you include the courting!).

Just thought I'd mention it. :)

Congratulations HD!!!

We've just had our 24th!!! Mrs C says she wants a very expensive trip somewhere nice next year!!!

Congratulations HD!!!

We've just had our 24th!!! Mrs C says she wants a very expensive trip somewhere nice next year!!!

Thanks Nick and congrats to you too. This is my 2nd (and final) attempt at marital bliss. :D

Congrats Ian. So that's why we let you buy the drinks!:welldone

Mrs YC and I have done over 30 years - and I'm having trouble now counting how many it actually is!
Cheers
Colin

Official congratulations from the whole of the Croydon and Sarf Lundun Massive and if you like, can get the CaSLM Palm Court Orchestra to play Sir Harold Webb's famed air.

Official congratulations from the whole of the Croydon and Sarf Lundun Massive and if you like, can get the CaSLM Palm Court Orchestra to play Sir Harold Webb's famed air.

Thanks everyone and OG, yes please.

PS. Heard lots about you on Saturday........ :w00t:

Congrats from me too, will be hitting the 14th year in Nov....

Our 13th

Hi,
Many congrats on your anniversary. It is also my wife and my 13th anniversary today and she still puts up with my musical pecadiloes.
Ben

Congrats from me as well!:welldone
Will be 8 years for me in November (also second time around)

:welldone
Congratulations

You kept quiet about that on Saturday - we could have played Congratulations!

Mrs SLoB and I have got through 26 years.

Congratulations.

I am into year 28 now - mine definitely deserves a medal!

Many, many thanks to all well-wishers and congrats to all those who've been married a long time. :cheers:

:welldone

Mr Snowball and I clocked up 25 years last month - quite amazing considering what awkward so and so's we both are ;}

A modest 21 months here.

(We don't talk about the "previous"........)

Congratulations to you all,
Wonder if a Divorce Anniversary would be as popular? :)

For me its been 36 years, after a switch to Version 2 in '73. Seems like only yesterday! Version 1 kept crashing (fortunately there were no child processes) and subsequently became yet another sister-in-law. Don't lose too much sleep trying to work that one out!

Expensive trip

Hi Nick

If Mrs C wants and expensive trip somewhere nice next year, take her to sax.co.uk and treat your self to a new horn!! that covers expensive and nice as far as I can see.

Congrats on the wedding anniversary, my fourth is later this month (2nd time) courtesy of friends reunited. We were at school together at the age of 11.

cheers

Dave

...if you really want to push the boat out, go to Sax Co in Crowborough and then have lunch at one of the nice pubs near Ashdown Forest. I recommend The Hatch, near Upper Hartfield. Good menu, friendly service and some good beers - Rock Brewery Doom Bar (note the good taste, Cornwall friends) and local Harvey's of Lewes. A grand day out.
Colin

Congratulations Half D

Well at least your proud of it!
Now half the known sax world knows about this!

Cheers
Jimu:welldone