9th wedding anniversary today

Young Col

Congrats Ian. So that's why we let you buy the drinks!:welldone

Mrs YC and I have done over 30 years - and I'm having trouble now counting how many it actually is!
Cheers
Colin

Ben Cain

Our 13th

Hi,
Many congrats on your anniversary. It is also my wife and my 13th anniversary today and she still puts up with my musical pecadiloes.
Ben

SLoB

:welldone
Congratulations

You kept quiet about that on Saturday - we could have played Congratulations!

Mrs SLoB and I have got through 26 years.

losaavedra

For me its been 36 years, after a switch to Version 2 in '73. Seems like only yesterday! Version 1 kept crashing (fortunately there were no child processes) and subsequently became yet another sister-in-law. Don't lose too much sleep trying to work that one out!

littleplum

Expensive trip

Hi Nick

If Mrs C wants and expensive trip somewhere nice next year, take her to sax.co.uk and treat your self to a new horn!! that covers expensive and nice as far as I can see.

Congrats on the wedding anniversary, my fourth is later this month (2nd time) courtesy of friends reunited. We were at school together at the age of 11.

cheers

Dave

Young Col

...if you really want to push the boat out, go to Sax Co in Crowborough and then have lunch at one of the nice pubs near Ashdown Forest. I recommend The Hatch, near Upper Hartfield. Good menu, friendly service and some good beers - Rock Brewery Doom Bar (note the good taste, Cornwall friends) and local Harvey's of Lewes. A grand day out.
Colin

Top Bottom