• New!

    Try our new Social Feeds, look out for the navigation icon: . You can now set default social feed view in your account preferences.
  • For copyright reasons, please only upload your tracks to Wikiloops.

    You can then embed the tracks here, there is no need to use the Wikiloops share code, just paste the URL into the message and an embed player will be created automatically.

Rock & Pop #74

Wade Cornell

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,590
Location
New Zealand and Australia
Level
67 playing years ...
This one is a pop ballad with kind of a blues feel. OK melody makers...this one is all yours and begging for a lead melodic line. Basic key is Concert F Major with standard changes. (G Major for soprano and tenor, D Major for sopranino, alto and baritone). 1st track with saxophones (more than one), 2nd without.
This track is embedded with the friendly permission by the creatives on wikiloops.com
View: https://www.wikiloops.com/backingtrack-jam-56945.php

This track is embedded with the friendly permission by the creatives on wikiloops.com
View: https://www.wikiloops.com/backingtrack-jam-55048.php
 
Noodle away! Also (if you are so inclined) come back to us and share what you come up with...no pressure. It's wonderful when music touches you and you want to be part of it. That's what happens a lot to me at wikiloops. I almost wish that I was more selective as I tend to download 10 X as many as I return to the site. My own fault as I love exploring to see how many different ways a sax can fit in. Hopefully others listening to these will also find tracks that motivate them, even if they don't come back and post versions of their own.

We play a wonderfully versatile instrument that has enormous potential. Get in there and explore!
 

Trending

Latest Song of the Month

Forum statistics

Topics
32,258
Messages
575,905
Members
8,083
Latest member
Reedswinds
Back
Top Bottom