support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Misc, Other yackety sax

Like the sax, I'm just not fond of Mr Rieu (I don't like some of his arrangements either)

Like the sax, I'm just not fond of Mr Rieu (I don't like some of his arrangements either)

In this forum I am learning a lot how to say things politely.

Like you've probably never seen it before

http://youtu.be/mfZ28Wn8ssc :welldone

Hi Gladsaxisme, Great video what a night out, the orchestra really enjoying themselves and the ladies beautifully attired. would like to know, even though the music is not top of my list, how much it costs to put a group of talented instrumentalists and vocalists like that in concert. Might book them for my eightieth. :old: Regds N.

That poor child looked in a state of shock, and whose idea it was to dress him up in tails should be put in the stocks. It sadly reminded me of that section of the American public who frequent the child beauty contest circuit. The audience reaction and applause was not for his musicianship (which for the first fifteen seconds you could not hear because of the noise.) but for his cuteness which had really been profiled by Mr Yackety Yak. Liked the first video with the talented lady saxophonist, thumbs down I`m afraid for Mr Ys second offering. Regds N.

Hi Gladsaxisme, Great video what a night out, the orchestra really enjoying themselves and the ladies beautifully attired. would like to know, even though the music is not top of my list, how much it costs to put a group of talented instrumentalists and vocalists like that in concert. Might book them for my eightieth. :old: Regds N.
It needn't be outrageously expensive if you know a good fixer. My choir uses one and we get amazingly good pro players for our orchestras.

Back
Top Bottom