support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Woodstock.

Mostly slept through it meself. Boring and pretentious, seen now - but undoubtedly ground-breaking when it came out. Seemed to be about 20 minutes of stoned-up hippies talking total b****cks to every 3 minutes of music.

Ha ha, very perceptive. Have been on holiday, up to the frozen North of Englan, my land of origin. Have sort of kept in touch as I took a laptop and there was wireless broadband in the cottage, but I was out a lot with the Mrs F and the kids. I didn't have a sax with me, so I have been deprived of playing for a whole week. I missed it. Back to normal now.

One good thing is the eldest is getting very keen on the idea of the sax. She managed three blind mice last night on alto. This is despite it being a 1920s Buescher (poor ergonomics) and a pretty wide opening metal mouthpiece, and her being really too small at the mo'. I have high hopes, will set her loose on my Vito Yamaha with a 4c mouthpiece. She's generally very shy unless she finds she is really good at something, so I hope music will be something to give her some extra confidence.

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom