support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Won the Lotto.

old git

Tremendous Bore
Locality
The Palm Tree strewn Wandle Surf Beach under the o
Just checked the lottery results and I'm a winner.

Where can I get a baritone saxophone for a tenner?

Had to add "saxophone", having read Colin the B's post in another thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done OG,let me know where i can send the begging letter to.;}

As it happens i won a tenner too,only another £4985 to go and i can afford the Andy Sheppard tenor.

Brian

Just checked the lottery results and I'm a winner.

Where can I get a baritone saxophone for a tenner?

Had to add "saxophone", having read Colin the B's post in another thread.

Repent Old Git before you and your gambling addiction takes it`s toll and you find yourself confined to the poor house.

Did you know there is a special draw wheel never mentioned, but affectionately known to the boys in the backroom as `Catch `em, you can` which dispenses a random number of ten pound winners to keep the punter hooked. (Source: N.E. foreign correspondent. ) Best wishes, but be cautious, on your win. N.>:)

Does that make you a rich git?
I only won £2.60 on the Euro lottery. Some people have all the luck.

Some of us can't even win a good argument!

Dave

Don't put it with the others under the mattress Bill, there's no more room.

This illustrates what is wrong with this board. You post a serious enquiry and members treat it humorously.

This illustrates what is wrong with this board. You post a serious enquiry and members treat it humorously.
Enter stage left Navarro dressed rather grandly in purple leggings, funny pointy shoes and cloak thrown over left shoulder with an evil grimace on his face and shout`s to the audience "Should we take Old Git seriously Children?" (Children's matinee) The kinder pause for a moment take a final lick of their ice lollies and scream " Oh no we won`t." Regds I wanted to be Laurence Olivier when I grew up. N. :rolleyes:

You do a good Archie Rice impression.

:thumb:You may well laugh Targa in 1957 I was auditioned for a part in the film `Of Mice and Men` Steinbeck`s in my opinion greates work. However I refused to wear a mouseskin costume made out of moleskin for persperational reasons. I bet that aroused your feline inclinations. What is the difference between a tom cat and a queen or molly cat.` Answer. A tom cat can play the drums. Booed off the stage at `Dirty Dicks` hostelery for that one. Regds rolling in the aisles N.

Back
Top Bottom