support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

wobbly joints

Took me a while.... was looking for wobbly joints, then the penny dropped. Good one!

me too...I'm guessing that the seller is not a sax player.

I suspect that the upper octave was somewhat challenging !

So thats where i have been going wrong all these years.

I think it might have an air leak...

I think he may also be locationally challenged - this same instrument is on Gumtree in Bournemouth, Brighto (sic), London and Belfast, and is also listed in Birminghan (sic) as a saxophone.

No tell-tale white gloves (visible), though...

Jonathan

I think he may also be locationally challenged - this same instrument is on Gumtree in Bournemouth, Brighto (sic), London and Belfast, and is also listed in Birminghan (sic) as a saxophone.

Maybe the seller sees geography as he sees saxophone assembling. He doesn't really know where he is: England is in Londonshire.

Bit worrying about teh white gloves - do you think they're wedged firmly in the bell? Or maybe the seller found a use for them - washing the dishes, maybe.

;} we could try to take the charitable view ?!?! ;}

and say that he is selling this on behalf of someone else, a friend who is IT illiterate, maybe, just as he is Saxophone illiterate :w00t:

It could be a genuine nearly new instrument and therefore it could be a bargain ?

Bit worrying about teh white gloves - do you think they're wedged firmly in the bell? Or maybe the seller found a use for them - washing the dishes, maybe.

Now that I looked better at the picture, he/she kept the end plug in order to accommodate the neck. maybe the gloves are inside the neck to hold the mouthpiece in place.

Not only does the seller not know where they come from but their maths is not much better either the Birmingham listing is for £3400