All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

wobbly joints

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Took me a while.... was looking for wobbly joints, then the penny dropped. Good one!

MandyH

Sax-Mad fiend!
Subscriber
me too...I'm guessing that the seller is not a sax player.

I suspect that the upper octave was somewhat challenging !

h4yn0nnym0u5e

Subscriber
I think he may also be locationally challenged - this same instrument is on Gumtree in Bournemouth, Brighto (sic), London and Belfast, and is also listed in Birminghan (sic) as a saxaphone.

No tell-tale white gloves (visible), though...

Jonathan

aldevis

Surrealist Contributor.
Cafe Moderator
I think he may also be locationally challenged - this same instrument is on Gumtree in Bournemouth, Brighto (sic), London and Belfast, and is also listed in Birminghan (sic) as a saxaphone.
Maybe the seller sees geography as he sees saxaphone assembling. He doesn't really know where he is: England is in Londonshire.

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Bit worrying about teh white gloves - do you think they're wedged firmly in the bell? Or maybe the seller found a use for them - washing the dishes, maybe.

MandyH

Sax-Mad fiend!
Subscriber
;} we could try to take the charitable view ?!?! ;}

and say that he is selling this on behalf of someone else, a friend who is IT illiterate, maybe, just as he is Saxophone illiterate :w00t:

It could be a genuine nearly new instrument and therefore it could be a bargain ?

aldevis

Surrealist Contributor.
Cafe Moderator
Bit worrying about teh white gloves - do you think they're wedged firmly in the bell? Or maybe the seller found a use for them - washing the dishes, maybe.
Now that I looked better at the picture, he/she kept the end plug in order to accommodate the neck. maybe the gloves are inside the neck to hold the mouthpiece in place.

jazzdoh

Not only does the seller not know where they come from but their maths is not much better either the Birmingham listing is for £3400

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom