support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Wine

South African reds are really worth investigating. Not heard of this one before.

South African reds are really worth investigating. Not heard of this one before.

Our neighbours' daughter works in South Africa and regularly travels back and forth often bringing delicious wines. We drink them and say that we should get some but then forget what we've had. The bottles have usually gone to the recycling so can't fish them out. I've invested in a wine app so I can scan the bottles in future before we drink them.

The SA wine bible is John Platter, updated annually. Some reliable estates: Kanonkop, Klein Constantia, Groot Constantia, Nederberg, Backsberg. But there are many more.

• Thanks | Helpful
Reactions: Sue
We often used to buy SA wines but then I explored the Italian ones and forgot about SA...….

Jx

We have the big cheap bottles, to stop a bleeding heart.

KIMG0397.jpg

Yellow Tail is the Kenny G of wine, they've got the market down to a science and there's nothing wrong with that. At least in wine, there isn't.

Each time a make a milk run, I try to buy one very familiar bottle and one that I've never tried. Wow. That reminds of the Queen of Egypt. Damn I miss her.

I love trying new wines, I'm usually seduced by the label :)

Jx

Barefoot Merlot, gold medal winner, recommended :)

15358265092527478573774043775562.jpg

KIMG0404.jpg

Tonight, I need to wear a tie. I'm 25% woman, so I need variety.
Funny. I used the "N" word twice. Men love the "N" word. NEED!

Back
Top Bottom