support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Will They Have Any (Southampton FC)

Spoke too soon. Pretty shabby today. Looked like a team that can play OK but can't be bothered. Austin cannot play a full 90 minutes.

NB: maybe time to split this thread, I noticed lots of posts that are off topic (ie not about saints FC) and maybe be best to have a general football thread for those posts.

"Will they have any" may run for a while but prob best to keep on topic.

can't say I'm too bothered any more.
I'm always bothered but being so powerless when there is a lack of ambition and passion in the higher circles of the club makes it hard for me to talk about when things go consistently the wrong way. So instead I shut up and concentrate on other things.

I now think the club are at a point where there is at least some understanding that ....
1) The academy is not a 'given' conveyer belt of profitable talent.
2) The period of relative success (note the word relative) survived for a period where the latter part was purely fuelled the momentum set under Marcus Liebheir and Nicola Cortese and was losing altitude from the Nicola left the club following the passing of Marcus. Or in other words no part of of our premiership smiles so far are down Katarina Liebheir, Ralph Krugger, Les Reed or the new owner Mr Gao.
3) Selling best players so frequently outstrips any stability you have.

None of that is rocket science therefore I assume arrogance and or ignorance from within the club has come to bite them in the behind.
There is only so much Ralph Hassenhuttl will be able to acheive and unless I'm right that the club have woken up to the 3 things above our hopes will still be very short lived.
That said...I remain optimistic that our fortunes continue to improve. 2 good wins at a very important time of the season. Both significant in so many ways. Stopping an unbeaten run of a big club, winning a 6 pointer away from home aren't just wins.
COYR.

It’s looking good (for now) :)
A7C7BF92-FED9-40AB-8A2D-4A8EE1E213E3.png

Ah well uninspiring performance today, but the new right back looks great.

I couldn't make out all the words being chanted by the Northam end so I will use asterisks, but it went something like this

Danny Ings is a ****ing ****

Seemed like quite a jolly song if only I could have made out the words.

Last edited:
Ah well uninspiring performance today, but the new right back looks great.

I couldn't make out all the words being chanted by the Northam end so I will use asterisks, but it went something like this

Danny Ings is a *ing *

Seemed like quite a jolly song if only I could have made out the words.
Sounds like the performance was similar to the Lavante game on Wednesday.
Could be playing cherries next season

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom