All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

Will They Have Any (Southampton FC)

Saxlicker

Locality
Breakfast room since '06 UK
Hi Trimmy
£75m?
You're welcome
I haven't been ignoring your post but We moved home just before Christmas and still have no internet but using some mobile data now.

Pete Thomas

Commercial Supporter
Locality
St. Mary's
Yesterday was a historic moment in football

Yes, nothing else that may have happened compares to the wonderful hat-trick that striker Jim Thomas scored for Hiltingbury Hawks vs Eversley in the Hampshire under 18's cup quarter finals.

Obviously Liverpool can now (finally) afford him, but he has decided to stay loyal to Hiltingbuy.

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Café Supporter
Locality
Just north of Munich
Good for him Does his dad play sax by any chance?

Halfers

Finger Flapper
Locality
Hampshire
Yesterday was a historic moment in football

Yes, nothing else that may have happened compares to the wonderful hat-trick that striker Jim Thomas scored for Hiltingbury Hawks vs Eversley in the Hampshire under 18's cup quarter finals.

Obviously Liverpool can now (finally) afford him, but he has decided to stay loyal to Hiltingbuy.

Nice one! I'm a Chandler's Ford man. I'm assuming they play at Hiltingbury Rec?

Pete Thomas

Commercial Supporter
Locality
St. Mary's
Nice one! I'm a Chandler's Ford man. I'm assuming they play at Hiltingbury Rec?

Their home ground is actually at Friern (behind Waitrose's) but previously was the Hiltingbury rec. I have many fond memories of helping removing the dog poo before the match there.

Halfers

Finger Flapper
Locality
Hampshire
Their home ground is actually at Friern (behind Waitrose's) but previously was the Hiltingbury rec. I have many fond memories of helping removing the dog poo before the match there.

I used to live just down the road from Fryern Rec. Lots of childhood dog poo memories. Also used to play lots of Cricket at Hiltingbury Rec in the 80's and early 90's Funnily enough, I also have many dog poo memories from there too. Just for those who've never been to Chandler's Ford, it's not all s***!!

trimmy

One day i will...
Locality
Liverpool ( Pool of Life )
VVD returns plus the other four we have
Come On You Mighty Pinks

trimmy

One day i will...
Locality
Liverpool ( Pool of Life )
Easy easy win and no resistance from a very poor saints team !
Can’t see us parting with any cash to the saints in the summer, worryingly looking over your shoulder at the trap door.

Pete Thomas

Commercial Supporter
Locality
St. Mary's
Might we be the first team to win the FA Cup and get relegated?

No because Wigan beat us to it anyway a few years back.

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
Locality
Cheshire UK
I believe there's a match on this afternoon, I'm going to shout for the reds!! :coyr::coyr::coyr:

Jx

Young Col

Locality
Coulsdon, London/Surrey
That was yesterday, dear J. It's the team who are going to win the cup who are playing today! (I can't find the "I' m stirring it" emoticon).

Popular Discussions

London
Paris
New York
Los Angeles
Sydney
Moscow
New Delhi
Top Bottom