support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Will They Have Any (Southampton FC)

Hi Trimmy
£75m?
You're welcome
I haven't been ignoring your post but We moved home just before Christmas and still have no internet but using some mobile data now.

Yesterday was a historic moment in football

Yes, nothing else that may have happened compares to the wonderful hat-trick that striker Jim Thomas scored for Hiltingbury Hawks vs Eversley in the Hampshire under 18's cup quarter finals.

Obviously Liverpool can now (finally) afford him, but he has decided to stay loyal to Hiltingbuy.

Yesterday was a historic moment in football

Yes, nothing else that may have happened compares to the wonderful hat-trick that striker Jim Thomas scored for Hiltingbury Hawks vs Eversley in the Hampshire under 18's cup quarter finals.

Obviously Liverpool can now (finally) afford him, but he has decided to stay loyal to Hiltingbuy.

Nice one! I'm a Chandler's Ford man. I'm assuming they play at Hiltingbury Rec?

Nice one! I'm a Chandler's Ford man. I'm assuming they play at Hiltingbury Rec?

Their home ground is actually at Friern (behind Waitrose's) but previously was the Hiltingbury rec. I have many fond memories of helping removing the dog poo before the match there.

Their home ground is actually at Friern (behind Waitrose's) but previously was the Hiltingbury rec. I have many fond memories of helping removing the dog poo before the match there.

I used to live just down the road from Fryern Rec. Lots of childhood dog poo memories. Also used to play lots of Cricket at Hiltingbury Rec in the 80's and early 90's Funnily enough, I also have many dog poo memories from there too. Just for those who've never been to Chandler's Ford, it's not all s***!!

VVD returns plus the other four we have
Come On You Mighty Pinks

Easy easy win and no resistance from a very poor saints team !
Can’t see us parting with any cash to the saints in the summer, worryingly looking over your shoulder at the trap door.

Might we be the first team to win the FA Cup and get relegated?

No because Wigan beat us to it anyway a few years back.

I believe there's a match on this afternoon, I'm going to shout for the reds!! :coyr::coyr::coyr:

Jx

That was yesterday, dear J. It's the team who are going to win the cup who are playing today! (I can't find the "I' m stirring it" emoticon).

Back
Top Bottom