support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Why would he do this?

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
Café Supporter
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200876855410&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en

I suppose I cannot be 100% certain that the Neil Richard Wood in Glossop selling the above sax on ebay is the one and same as here Captcha but I find it hard to beleive there is more than one in Glossop.

I guess he isn't doing anything wrong on the listing but it does seem a little odd, assuming it is the same person for a guy who teaches sax and advertises repairing them to list an item as though he knows nothing about it.

Jx

Last edited:
I doubt whether there are two sax players in such a small area with exactly the same name and interest. Very dodgy - how can you repair saxes and know nothing about them? Should eBay not be told of such dishonesty?

Was this not the dodgy teacher that you initially saw when you started playing soprano sax?

I'll just have to send the boys' round!

I sent him a comment as "the ivory tiger" and informed him that eBay was investigating the matter thoroughly, especially as it states on his website that he professionally repairs saxophones whilst claiming on his ad that he "is no expert!" and does not know whether the current item for sale actually works or not. I'll let you know if I receive a response. Weird bloke.

I am still aware that his ad is on eBay so have written to eBay to ask why and to say that so far their service seems to be absolute rubbish if they continue to allow a fraudulent ad. Their previous responses to me all seemed very appreciative and that they would definitely be investigating the matter of dishonesty in this instance. Further bids have been made so I have expressed my concern and have had an acknowledgement. So far I am not impressed and have demanded an explanation of their failure to act.

Updates to follow as and when.
Tom

He must have a very big cupboard under his stairs, as he's just found another two sopranos in there. And a flute. And a clarinet. Oh, and there was a trumpet as well. Hmmmmm.