support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

What happens when...

Chris

Well Known
Café Supporter
Locality
Manchester,England
You get 5, 50something sax players together? You have a really good time. Just to say thanks to the guys for a good afternoon of music and chat. Roll on the next one..

Chris...

You get 5, 50something sax players together? You have a really good time. Just to say thanks to the guys for a good afternoon of music and chat. Roll on the next one..

Chris...

50 somethings I WISH glad you enjoyed it too....john

Ooh, I'm jealous!

Didn't I read somewhere your a manchester girl or there abouts the next time your over let us know and we will arrange one just for you....john

PS Where abouts in France are you? it's our favourite holiday destination

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes North Manchester born and bred. We now live in south west france 50km south of Limoges.

You get 5, 50something sax players together?
What !!!! :shocked: :shocked: You mean i look over 50 :shocked: i need a better moisturiser >:)

Good afternoon was had by all :thumb:

Yes North Manchester born and bred. We now live in south west france 50km south of Limoges.

I'm dead jealous now...john

ps think I'm a francophile at heart I yearn to live there every time we go over,I think my wife does too but she will find the separation from Man United unbearable I think

hehe, we love it here!
uh oh, I'm a Man City fan, other half's a Liverpool fan! ;}

Well I don't bother with footy at all which is probably a good thing after MU snatching an amazing defeat from the jaws of a glorious victory...John

Back
Top Bottom