support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Misc, Other What an oboe sound! tIMELESS

I went to the link and got this message:

This video contains content from BBC Motion Gallery (Base79), UMPG Publishing and EMI, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Bummer.

Aaaah! You need to access from the USA.......look up Roxy Music the track is Ladytron. Could bore you silly and say investigate the group member Andy McKay, played sax, oboe and clarinet - superb early 70's stuff. Best track for me - If There Is Something - off the album "Roxy Music"............enjoy

I went to the link and got this message:

This video contains content from BBC Motion Gallery (Base79), UMPG Publishing and EMI, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Bummer.
It worked for me (in the UK) but I don't think you miissed much >:).

What ..............Andy McKay! You must be joking!? Successful band member, worte theme tunes, the Rock Follies TV series, continues to fill auditoriums, responsible for influencing many bands and music genres worldwide! "I don't think you missed much"!!

Guffaw!

What ..............Andy McKay! You must be joking!? Successful band member, worte theme tunes, the Rock Follies TV series, continues to fill auditoriums, responsible for influencing many bands and music genres worldwide! "I don't think you missed much"!!

Guffaw!
I did put the evil smiley in, though. I understand that I'm probably in a minority, but i just can't listen to that stuff. Being a teenager in the 70s was a special kind of hell.

Aaah. My comiserations. I love them! But again, you are entitled to your opinion which I shall respect. What do you favour?

don't listen to the grumpy man, Roxy are brilliant and the 70's was a great time to be a teenager - the hair was longer, the girls were nicer and the music was definitely better...

now all we need to figure out is who's playing the Mellotron in that youtube clip...

I was more interested in Mozart at that time, and trying to play the Clarinet Concerto, after hearing that clip, pleased i had Mozart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! Nice music for the morning. Prefer the cello myself but again Mozart was the Roxy Music of his day!! Variety is the spice of life.

Guffaw!

Lol Rock follies, now you are taking me back to my teens, loved that programme and Roxy Music too.

Jx

I did put the evil smiley in, though. I understand that I'm probably in a minority, but i just can't listen to that stuff. Being a teenager in the 70s was a special kind of hell.
I'm with you there :)

Back
Top Bottom