support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

We're Playing Oxjam Leicester

Fraser Jarvis

384344_10151162844877648_979060657_n.jpg

Looking forward to my second gig with the Splitters playing Oxjam on the Orton Square stage just outside the Curve Theater in Leicester at 5.50 on Saturday.....just hope it isn't raining or to cold...or to windy....does strong wind affect a sax??

....does strong wind affect a sax??

I'm sure there are several jokes that can be generated out of that one Fraser - left yourself wide open!!

Okay - it depends which end the wind is generated ....... whoops - sorry - er - am I? Guess I'm not - too late!!!

Have a great time and I hope you get lots of interest on the day and bookings for more gigs from it!

Mellow D

Well, seeing as I am only in Ashby de la Zouch i may have to come and take a listen on Saturday!!

Well, seeing as I am only in Ashby de la Zouch i may have to come and take a listen on Saturday!!

Hoping to try to get there myself Lesley - though suspect I may not get there this time as I'm busy all day in Loughborough first. Will have to arrange to meet up and be Ruff n Tuff CafeSax Girlie Representatives for The Splitters at another gig!! hee he

Hoping to try to get there myself Lesley - though suspect I may not get there this time as I'm busy all day in Loughborough first. Will have to arrange to meet up and be Ruff n Tuff CafeSax Girlie Representatives for The Splitters at another gig!! hee he

Sounds like a plan!