support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Vermont Snow Shovel

Luluna

Café Supporter
How we shovel snow in Vermont..... with a bucket loader! :w00t:

Vermontsnowshovel.jpg

Just come back after a week in Fort William Scotland, which has been having lots of snow for the past week or so, and are they switched on up there compared to us in the south of England.
Here, in the south, an inch or two of snow, and everyting comes to a stop! In Scotland, a couple of feet of it overnight, and it's all gone off the roads by the morning. Almost got stuck in Glencoe on the way back though!!

Kev and thehunt: Shoveling is one thing - can get the teenagers to do that - but cleaning their rooms is an entirely different scenario. My method - get out a giant black trash bag and declare "whatever is on the floor of your room is mine until everything is clean!" ..... they scurry to get the clutter up off the floor :)))

Johh, the tractor and riding lawn mower are in our old barn/stable set up. No horses in those stalls and storage at the moment.... just 6 Devons in the lower pasture. :)

PeeDee - Welcome back :)

O.G. - I do have a small sunfish sailboat, but I fear the cargo space is too small as is the sail!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kev and thehunt: Shoveling is one thing - can get the teenagers to do that - but cleaning their rooms is an entirely different scenario. My method - get out a giant black trash bag and declare "whatever is on the floor of your room is mine until everything is clean!" ..... they scurry to get the clutter up off the floor :)))

I think I'm going to try that. Thanks for the idea.

How we shovel snow in Vermont..... with a bucket loader! :w00t:

Vermontsnowshovel.jpg

Wow, I'm very jealous, as I sit her in hot, dry Grenada. It's not rained here for ages...water shortage...I just went to buy a coke and the shopkeeper told me the coke factory didn't have enough water to make more coke...how bad is that!

I'd love to sit in the snow for just a day or two and cool off.

Cheers,
Martin

Look for Noel Coward's recording....

Years ago I was on a trip to Botswana with some friends. 4 weeks, all guys, one landrover, lots of time... I made the mistake of saying 'No pith helmets' (this was '85 and I knew my friends well... First day, lunch break, hot as anything, they stuck a tape in of Noel Coward singin it it and all three donned pith helmets..... For the first and last time that trip, but it certanily started thigns off with a bang...

.....trying to find the video of my nephew Chace, who does a spot on impression of N. Coward to the tune of "I'm a Steamroller Baby" accompanied by his guitar....

Back
Top Bottom