support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

The Splitters are playing Coalville Tomorrow!

Fraser Jarvis

Firstly, sorry for posting this in the wrong sub-forum but i seem to have lost the breakfast room on my forum choice, weird? also the other thread i started about this seems to have vanished into thin air!

Anyway tomorrow night's the night for the Queen Vic in Coalville, should be a good night all round first up support from primer, then the naked womans mud wrestling, then us, plenty of fun all round! even had some media coverage from the Leicester Mercury with a big picture of Braidley and his friend Rancid Gregory stating that they were playing with the Splitters tomorrow night at the vic! typical media misinformation, firstly Braidley has not played with the Splitters for about two years now, secondly Greggie has never played with the Splitters! so if your coming to see them they wont be there!

Have a great gig Fraser, I'd love to be there but unfortunately Dark side of the wall have a gig in Stoney Stanton tomorrow night!
I'm sure it'll go well for you mate!

FRASER!! Hope you see this before you go off for the sound check.

I've injured myself today, so I'm afraid I'm on the sofa, taking painkillers and demanding waiter service. There's no way I would be able to withstand a night out, and have had to cancel all my weekend plans. Have had this before, so I know what the drill is!

So very sorry to miss it. I was really looking forward to it, meeting you and meeting up with Lelly!! Will look out for the next opportunity.

FRASER!! Hope you see this before you go off for the sound check.

I've injured myself today, so I'm afraid I'm on the sofa, taking painkillers and demanding waiter service. There's no way I would be able to withstand a night out, and have had to cancel all my weekend plans. Have had this before, so I know what the drill is!

So very sorry to miss it. I was really looking forward to it, meeting you and meeting up with Lelly!! Will look out for the next opportunity.
No probs, hope you get better soon, thought Lelly and the bear would be there, but they never went either! but to be fair you didn't miss much, apart from a completely naked drunk with an incredibly small penis waving it about on stage during the interval! oh and our trombonist had an ear infection and couldn't make it...

No probs, just got over the dreaded man-flu myself! funny thing was there was a couple watching us play, the geezer was very tall but the woman although probably a good six footer just dident quite look like you do on fb, i nearly asked in case, but you feel a bit stupid if your wrong dont you? she was hovering near by though during the interval, probably was going to tell me what a crap player she thought i was!

Yep, t'was not moi.

I had the symptoms of what threatened to be Norovirus (not again!). Luckily it was a dodgy sandwich. It is going around the office at work and last time I got it I went to my local NHS centre (before being diagnosed) and the whole place was closed for steam cleaning 2 days later (oops!). My GP diagnosed it over the phone (sensible woman).

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom