support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

the next generation

Luluna

Café Supporter
Locality
Vermont, USA
Finally, out of our four children - the last one (age 9) has decided to play the saxophone. I'm not saying this just because I'm his Mom - but he sounds great!

12679_4773202368481_265710242_n.jpg

Hi, say it and believe it. I started all my three boys on guitar at ages 10,8,6 . One dropped out, one plays bass, one plays fantastic guitar, good trumpet and drums and is a proffessional musician and music teacher now. Its far and away the best thing I ever did for him. In all other respects they may as well have had Charles Manson for pa, but giving them a shot at music was a biggy, in my opinion. My mum did it for me when I was nipper. Congrats.
Mike

Finally, out of our four children - the last one (age 9) has decided to play the saxophone. I'm not saying this just because I'm his Mom - but he sounds great!

View attachment 1851
Great news and positive thinking L. Especially in view of the hardships visited upon your country. Hope you have lot`s of musical sunshine in Vermont. Regds.N.

I get a musical serenade every night while I cook dinner. He is very uninhibited (unlike his mother) about playing for anyone who will listen and has memorized songs already. I should send him out to busk. The piano lessons he had for the last two years gave him a great start- the smartest move we made.

I have been informed that he is ready to sit alongside me at rehearsals for Jazz and Concert Bands at the local college - because "Mom, I've been to your rehearsals and I could really play with you."

(heart melts)

You must be over the moon congratulations! You can tell he is going to be a pro....so full of enthusiasm. I wish you both all the best.

None of my three play sax, but between them I have recorder, clarinet, ocarina, would be bagpipes, cello, piano, double bass, electric bass, drums. And mummy plays piano, classical guitar and flute. I feel a fraud squawking on the sax.

Back
Top Bottom