support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

The Home of Jazz wins the Bowl!

And England won the rugby. Hey OG, did you watch it....... >:)

As for Sir Rog the Daltrey, never!

I do enjoy watching American Football but can never be bothered to sit through it all to the end. I s'pose I could have Sky +ed it but then mrs hd hates to have sport on the box and what with the 6 nations on and MoTD I'd never get chance to watch the game.

Loved the game, tense right to last few minutes. Excellent and I love those Saints, I went to the Superdome in the eighties when they played the Giants. They won and Bourbon Street went crazy. It must have been really bonkers last night. Need to go to bed now as I have to be fit for my skype lesson with Saxnik on Wednesday! Need to practise.

Growing up in Green Bay, Wisconsin, in the shadow of the Packers and Lambeau Field, I think it is only fitting that the New Orleans Saints won the Vince Lombardi trophy. Their quarterback coach is his grandson, Joe Lombardi.

Stateside the pre-game specials about New Orleans were very moving. It's refreshing to see a professional sports team and organization that gives back to their city and makes a sincere commitment to be a member of that community.

"Who dat? Who dat? Who dat say dey gunna beat dem Saints?" Not this year Mr. Manning! :welldone

(I must report my husband preferred the halftime show to the actual game - and my 6 year old was doing the windmill arm motion on his guitar all night!)

(I must report my husband preferred the halftime show to the actual game - and my 6 year old was doing the windmill arm motion on his guitar all night!)

Delay teaching him the real words to "Who Are You?" for a while although "Happy Jack" would be suitable. Warn him that Pete is partially deaf after years of playing in front of those stacks.

It didn't do Beethoven much harm. Chuck claimed he was still able to "Roll over". ;}

Back
Top Bottom