support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

The BariRodent

Welcome Big Al from the Croydon and Sarf Lunnun crowd. Our leader OG is in bed now but will no doubt bid you good morning at an ungodly hour.

The stoat is a sacred and mystic symbol of the cafe.. and perhaps of that nice Mr Thomas's life. Who knows. Only he can say.
Love the Spitfire in your avatar! The sound of a Merlin engine is as great as that of.....Ben Webster or Lester Young. Saw 5 Spits and a Hurricane at Shoreham last year: fantastic.
Colin

The Stoat

Well, thanks to all for my welcome. I must say I didn't expect such learned replies. Thanks too, Young Col re. the avatar. I agree about the crackle of the Merlin! As a photographer I spend most of my days either painting aeroplanes or, just recently, trying to work out the correct end to blow into of my lovely new T992. I think it's the sharper end.
A Pine Martin eh? I just missed running one over on my bicycle once at 4 in the morning on a Highland road........

Just for reference, the prawn is still around, he's on the home page. I went off him a bit when I saw him on a another site. It's a copyright free image from istockphoto.

Well so is the stoat, but it's heavily customised (I added the baritone!). It indulges my hobby of rampant photoshopping.

Vote Stoat

Hi Pete.

Thanks for all your info. I agree about the Raw Prawn. The flash sod is even playing with only his left pincer.
Good for you with the Stoatal Baritone via Photoshop! That's supposed to be my trade but I'm still learning THAT too....
Off now to the delights of your Fingering Excercises (1) Thanks!

Cheers the noo

B.Al

Welcome Big Al, I too love the sound of the Merlin, especialy at full lick beating up the field! Sax's dont sound too bad either! :welldone

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom