support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Beginner strange problem any ideas????

Sometimes with strange noises and sounds coming from the instrument you just have take control of the reed and make it behave. push up and pull down at the same time, add more lip surface area, take in more mouthpiece, open the voice box, growl, more air, less pressure, less air, more pressure. Sometimes things just come right 3 or four hours into a session.

Backing out the low B adjustable bumper simply transfers the location that determines the key travel from the keyguard to the Bb touchpiece. At that point the adjustment of the Bb felt bumper determines the height of both keys. Once the key is opened to roughly 1/3 the diameter of the tonehole, opening it more makes absolutely no difference acoustically---either to the venting or to the "end correction" which determines the wavelength hence pitch of the note.
I have no idea what you just said
Let me translate:
Backing out the low B adjustable bumper simply transfers the location that determines the key travel from the keyguard to the Bb touchpiece. At that point the adjustment of the Bb felt bumper determines the height of both keys.
Set the key open at 1/3 the diameter of the tonehole.

Let me translate:
Backing out the low B adjustable bumper simply transfers the location that determines the key travel from the keyguard to the Bb touchpiece. At that point the adjustment of the Bb felt bumper determines the height of both keys.
Set the key open at 1/3 the diameter of the tonehole.
Excellent translation! The only thing I would add is then turn the low B adjusting bumper down until it just contacts the key to prevent key bounce. For most tenors the low B key opening is approx. 10 mm.---for altos 9 mm.