support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Stolen Stolensaxophones.com

theres a a link to the "stolen saxophones"website on my home page....
http://secondhandsaxes.com.au/index.html
please add the sax to that list....
a friend of mine got his sax back after a few years because of this stolensax-website...
good luck...
philip

Thanks Philip,

That was one of the first websites I went to but it let me to this forum as it says they no longer accept new registrations unfortunately:

How to register your saxophone
Please note, we are currently unable to accept any new registrastions. If you have had a saxophone stolen, please register and mention this at the Cafe Saxophone Discussion Forum

Best wishes,

Seb

a friend of mine got his sax back after a few years because of this stolensax-website...
good luck...

That's good to hear!

That was one of the first websites I went to but it let me to this forum as it says they no longer accept new registrations unfortunately

That's right, I was having a lot of trouble with spammers on that site so it is currently read only and you can list stolen saxophones here, as you have done.

Best of luck, hope you get it back.

That's good to hear!

That's right, I was having a lot of trouble with spammers on that site so it is currently read only and you can list stolen saxophones here, as you have done.

Best of luck, hope you get it back.
okay,thats the first time i have seen that....
pete,whats the go ,as your site is now all over this one?
i now cannot see the stolen saxophone list?
cheers,philip

so you created that site?
and people will be able to see the list again,and also add to the list again?
cheers,philip

so you created that site?
and people will be able to see the list again,and also add to the list again?
cheers,philip
Yes, that is my site.

People can see the list, but just not add to it until I sort out the problems with spammers. It means buying some better software, such as what we use here.

so,pete,you created that site,before the cafe site?
and it was you,all those years ago,asking me to put it onto my website?
philip

so,pete,you created that site,before the cafe site?
and it was you,all those years ago,asking me to put it onto my website?
philip

Are you asking me to remember further back than is reasonable to expect of somebody with my life experience?

just do your best mate,not sure of your life experiences,but i presume we have all had them,and i know my memory is pretty rough,but i do remember some things....
for some reason,i always thought that it was an american site?but my memory......
cheers,philip

I have now imported the entire list from the StolenSaxophones.com site over to here. That site is still up as it is highly visible for a google search for Stolen saxophones, and it now links to the list here. No need to change or remove any existing links to that site as it is still valid as an info site and links directly to the list here.
See:

http://cafesaxophone.com/forums/list-stolen-saxophones.66/

I will now move these posts to their own thread as it makes no sense them being in this one.

Last edited:
good luck...
philip

Philip, are you able to say which saxophone it was, it would be great to mention this in the listing that it was found due to the site.

it was a balanced action tenor,friend of mine also got a series3 soprano stolen at the same time....
look,i don'tknow much about computers,but i cannot find "the list"....where is it?
i had a guy ring me today about a mark6 alto stolen in sydney last night and mentioned this site,stolensaxophones.com,and have gone there again now....can't find the list?
pete?
cheers,philip

Back
Top Bottom