PPT mouthpieces

Score Cleaner....an amazing app to check out!

visionari1

Locality
Out in the Countryside of Nelson NZ
Hi one & all, I came across this from a recommendation from one of the Coursera Forum posts it's brill available as iPhone/ipad app it also syncs to your desktop.

I'm blown away by it's potential...I sang into it in bed and hey presto there was my singing noted perfectly and converted to a piano sound...Geezz!

Here is a link to a Youtube about it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl9uxZefWdY

Still testing this one out...it won't play your horn for you tho!:thumb:

wow, cool! I'll have a look into that when I get that Ipad next month

Very interesting. I downloaded the app onto my iPhone.

Hi one & all, I came across this from a recommendation from one of the Coursera Forum posts it's brill available as iPhone/ipad app it also syncs to your desktop.

I'm blown away by it's potential...I sang into it in bed and hey presto there was my singing noted perfectly and converted to a piano sound...Geezz!

Here is a link to a Youtube about it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl9uxZefWdY

Still testing this one out...it won't play your horn for you tho!:thumb:

Thanks i can see this being very useful.

BTW im still waiting for the app that will make me sound like Phil Woods.

I checked out their site. The desktop version is 99 Euros ($139 US/Can approx.) which is a bit pricey for me. Interesting though.

Thanks i can see this being very useful.

BTW im still waiting for the app that will make me sound like Phil Woods.

Probably the nearest you'll get to that (if your name's PhilL....is to play in the woods!

Otherwise just do your best, & enjoy the ride!

I checked out their site. The desktop version is 99 Euros ($139 US/Can approx.) which is a bit pricey for me. Interesting though.

Hi, Zelda,

Yes I thought so too!

However the iphone app is pretty good, though I find when playing, say my also into it, the notes aren't either in concert or Eb.
Still it's handy for getting an idea down and seeing it on manuscript

Makes me feel like I could actually write a tune!

Ciao

Hi visionari1,

Yeah, I tried singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. I found out I don't naturally sing in the Key of C. I'll be home in a couple of days. Then I'll record my keyboard in C and see if it notates in C. Actually getting my ideas on paper are what attracts me to this software. However, I'm intrigued by it.

Regards,

Jim (Zelda is our dog)

I have Finale and that does it all (should do for the price) can play into it through the mic, scan into it, use a midi keyboard or use the computer key board. printing is good and with a decent sound card and samples it will play sax for you.
They do a "Songwriter" version for £40 but I don't know if you can use the mic for input with that one although I think you can download a trial version. I use it mostly to transcribe stuff which is good because you can enter the note quickly and play it back to see if you have the tune and feel correct.

Back
Top Bottom