Tutorials

Rugby 6 Nations, World Cup.........

QWales

France were definitely the better team on the day but if the ref had gone to the TMO for that slap down I don't think their praises would be being sung quite so loud as that was clearly a penalty try.

MikeMorrell

Netherlands
Subscriber
Great rugby weekend!

Wales-France was tense and exciting. Wales did well to pull back in the 2nd half. It could have gone either way.

Congrats to England fans and commiserations to Irish fans. England were very impressive both in attack and defence! The bounce of the ball across the try line helped them twice. But credit for creating these 50/50 chances with precision kicking and good follow-up.

OP
Jeanette

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
Upset my long awaited trip has been cancelled but for the best in current climate. Stay well everyone.

A couple of matches to keep us going over the weekend.

Jx

OP
Jeanette

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
Sorry Rhys! It was a good match though.

Surprised but pleased with Scotland's result too..

Jx

rhysonsax

Don’t apologise :)
Triple Crown Winners :happydance:
Someone should apologise for the bizarre behaviour of Joe Marler and the disgraceful comments made by Eddie Jones.

It was a very intense game which I thought was well refereed. Another ref could have lost control.

Rhys

trimmy

One day i will...
Sadly didn’t see the game (work) I’ll catch up through the week, strangely enough my Welsh family have been very quiet :confused2:

Saxholder Pro

Members OnlineStatistics

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom