All fees from subs and sales are given to special needs music education charities
SYOS

Rugby 6 Nations, World Cup.........

rhysonsax

For the purposes of Rugby I'm fully Welsh and so feeling happy at the moment.

Maybe something to do with growing up in the 1970s and watching the great Welsh team and players of that era ?

Rhys

MikeMorrell

Netherlands
Subscriber
Disappointed for Wales yesterday but full credit to Ireland.!

Italy have always been the 'weakest' 6 nations team, so I was very pleased to see them take away so many positives from their game against France..To me, they looked like a 6 nations team.. Yes, they were beaten early on but they never gave up attacking.They tackled and they scored tries.. Refusing to lie down, they showed heart to the end.

QWales

Rubbish weekend of Rugby :((couldn't find a bawling emoji) I blame it all on the TMO's failure to see a knock on, well that and 5 missed tackles by the new kid and some butter fingers over the line. Nice to see Italy looking a lot more like a team who mean business.

saxyjt

I have saxophone withdrawal symptoms
Subscriber
The young French team did a great job today. I'm proud of them.

3 down. 2 to go! It's far from over and done...

rhysonsax

I thought that France were very good in attack and defence and some of their kicking was excellent.

They were much improved on French sides of recent years and deserved their victory.

Rhys

saxyjt

I have saxophone withdrawal symptoms
Subscriber
When you see Romain Ntamack, you understand that dogs don't make cats. His dad Emile was in the French team a few years ago and was already the captain of the Stade toulousain in 96 winning the first European cup against Cardiff RFC at the Arms park... Building a lineage?

Chilli

Barista
When you see Romain Ntamack, you understand that dogs don't make cats. His dad Emile was in the French team a few years ago and was already the captain of the Stade toulousain in 96 winning the first European cup against Cardiff RFC at the Arms park... Building a lineage?
Emile was mostly a winger or fullback whereas Romain is a fly-half or centre but his 50+ metre try yesterday was definitely worth his father's tries.
Currently watching the women's game between Wales and France. It's a bit harsh on the Welsh team (0-43, 12 minutes to go).

Saxholder Pro

Members OnlineStatistics

Help!

Latest posts

Top Bottom