PPT mouthpieces

Saxophones RIP 10M....

$350?

Bonkers.
Yes, even at zero cost to buy it, it would cost far more to repair than its eventual value.
It should be buried at sea.... Hang on... Looks like it has been!

David to use a recent quote of yours, No, No, No. There's one out there somewhere with your name on it, but not this one

David to use a recent quote of yours, No, No, No. There's one out there somewhere with your name on it, but not this one
Don't panic, I was only joking!
My bargain 10M will come along one day, as you say.

It`s sold . they must have accepted David's offer of 50p . I`d laugh if the mouthpiece was an ultra rare Brilhart or something .

Any more Musical Artifacts from the Titanic on there ?

If a repairer whom knows what they are doing, then buying would be a different matter- they can fix it up in their own time surely. I have seen worse that have been brought back to life! Must be worth a few pounds just for spares.

It`s sold . they must have accepted David's offer of 50p . I`d laugh if the mouthpiece was an ultra rare Brilhart or something .

Any more Musical Artifacts from the Titanic on there ?

No i don't think David's bought it,he would have only offered 30p and would have wanted some reeds and a vintage Florida Link thrown in.

Reactions: Ads
having seen what people are charging for individual keys and parts for vintage saxes, it'll probably end up stripped down for spares

Why don't you buy it and ,make it the biggest project to date?

Come on! You have only done little bits before!!! Take it on!!

If Picasso had played sax that's the one he would have owned

Back
Top Bottom