support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Beginner Problems playing top E and F

Thank you everyone for all your helpful advice - most appreciated. Although there's a lot to take in, I think the main point is that I'm trying to progress too quickly and shouldn't be in such a hurry. I think my OH is resigned to the fact that I won't give Sadie up without a fight...or an injunction from the neighbours!! Perhaps my next challenge could be whether I can accompany myself walking up the aisle when I get married next year - might be able to save a few quid on the organist!!

That would definately be a wedding to see!
Best of luck with those pesky high notes! Don't give up on em' :)

Have Fun,
RAWR

Thank you everyone for all your helpful advice - most appreciated. Although there's a lot to take in, I think the main point is that I'm trying to progress too quickly and shouldn't be in such a hurry. I think my OH is resigned to the fact that I won't give Sadie up without a fight...or an injunction from the neighbours!!
Take it easy and work at it. It'll come. And I love your determination. It'll make a good player out of you!

Perhaps my next challenge could be whether I can accompany myself walking up the aisle when I get married next year - might be able to save a few quid on the organist!!
:shocked::))) :)))

This I have to see. When you do this, make sure you post a video clip on youtube! :mrcool

Perhaps my next challenge could be whether I can accompany myself walking up the aisle when I get married next year - might be able to save a few quid on the organist!!

I think you may just end up married to your Sax :)))

Funny though, we have an "aging rocker" here in Cannock who married his guitar and now he is known as "Fender -Black" , honestly !!:shocked:

Slave Driver ...

Take it easy and work at it. It'll come. And I love your determination. It'll make a good player out of you!

:shocked::))) :)))

This I have to see. When you do this, make sure you post a video clip on youtube! :mrcool

Blimey Kev ...

So now - Tooting is to get married, play sax as she takes a trip down the aisle and shoot a video at the same time ...

Blimey Kev ...

So now - Tooting is to get married, play sax as she takes a trip down the aisle and shoot a video at the same time ...

:welldone

That's "female multitasking" for you ;}

Blimey Kev ...

lol

I thought you'd volunteer to do the video.

Stuck for a last line

To the tune of 'Here comes the bride'

Here comes the bride
Tooting with pride
Playing the sax to the guests on each side

Floats on a cloud
Plays nice 'n loud
So all the folks know that she has arrived

Solos up the aisle
Beaming a big smile
The groom & his guests all dressed up in style....

Applaud the bride
Tooting with pride

Last edited by a moderator:
To the tune of 'Here comes the bride'

Here comes the bride
Tooting with pride
Playing the sax to the guests on each side

Floats on a cloud
Plays nice 'n loud
So all the fols know that she has arrived

Solos up the aisl
Beaming a big smile
The groom & his guests all dressed up in style....

Applaud the bride
Tooting with pride

That just made my day! :))) :welldone