PPT mouthpieces

Practice on the Rooftop

Amaranth

Locality
Oxfordshire, England
I have permission to practice in the Smoking area on top of our 4 storey office building so long as it doesn't disturb anyone.
Any idea how far the sound might carry?

Can't quite make out the tune over here in Cambridgeshire.
Malcolm

Can't quite make out the tune over here in Cambridgeshire.
Malcolm
Couldn't resist Fly me to the Moon! ;}

Very nice Sunny day up there actually - I could have stayed there all afternoon :D

i bet that was fun can.t hear you in hull just printed that out for missis its a long way up for poeple to frow money to you though never mind may have big pile when you come back to earth :sax:

Probably OK if you play
Smoke gets in your Eyes
Smoke on the Water
Smoke Rings
Smoky Mountain Rain
Smokin' Gun
Smoky Chimney
On top of old Smokey

But don't inhale - Malcolm

In the heady days of yore, I used to smoke and play at the same time, I used to keep a Tokey going in the high f# mech, ahhh those were the days. Of course smokin was considered healthy back then, they didn't have such things as health warnings on boxes.:D

To see how far the noise travels play really badly and ask each complainent for their distance from you!:welldone

How long have you had this Beatles fixation? :)

Or
Up on the roof
Light my fire
Viper's drag (hope they don't, but couldn't resist it - writing it that is, not doing it!).
Colin

In the heady days of yore, I used to smoke and play at the same time, I used to keep a Tokey going in the high f# mech, ahhh those were the days. Of course smokin was considered healthy back then, they didn't have such things as health warnings on boxes.:D

I used to jam mine in the low Bb guards. No health warnings on the sort I smoked - they didn't exactly come in boxes.....;}

I have permission to practice in the Smoking area on top of our 4 storey office building so long as it doesn't disturb anyone.

Cornwall is usually such a quiet place, I wonder where that bloody awful noise is coming from?

Martin

Only kidding. I can't hear you from here but my dog is behaving a little strangely at times.

Cornwall is usually such a quiet place, I wonder where that bloody awful noise is coming from?

Martin

Only kidding. I can't hear you from here but my dog is behaving a little strangely at times.

Ha ha ha - you guys are nuts!
The Smokers didn't seem to mind (I may even have joined them)
Once I'd got a crowd of 10 I ran away!
Might have to take a singer up with me next Friday :)

Aly

I practise on the roof of the condo block where I live every night. If you start using the smoking area regularly, people will just come to accept it - a bit like Pavlov's Dog (maybe one of those smoking hounds experimented on in the 70s. Good old Benson & Hedges).

I practise on the roof of the condo block where I live every night. If you start using the smoking area regularly, people will just come to accept it - a bit like Pavlov's Dog (maybe one of those smoking hounds experimented on in the 70s. Good old Benson & Hedges).

So a bit like a call to ash! Every time you play everyone will want a ciggy?:mrcool