support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Mouthpieces PPT Mouthpiece Passaround

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete Thomas

Cafe Moderator
Commercial Supporter
EDIT: I've split this thread into two, all the stuff pertaining to the previous passaround is now on this thread, the other one for info and discussion.

This passaround now closed as I need the mouthpiece, sorry to those who didn't get on it (I did say "first come first serve"), but there may be another one soon if I get enough stock of the new Onyxite.

If anybody wants to try out PPT tenor mouthpiece, I'm happy to initiate a "passaround". Currently I can do this with an 8* (before you ask, this is roughly halfway between a 7* and a 9*)

Just let me know by PM or here in the thread.

This means you get to try it out for a week then pass it on (you need to send insured which costs about £5 in the UK).

If you are in foreign climes, then it might be best to wait for the SOTW passaround. Or just go for it and buy one!

Tempted,,,,,,, now if you had one for soprano :w00t:

I forgot to add, this is open only to established Breakfastroom members, you can't just join to get on the pass around.

Anyone interested please PM me as I'll start a list in order, first come first serve.

Please note:

No more PMs!

Please fill in the form on this page

If you already PM'd me, you need to fill in the form still, but you will not loase your place in the queue!

Mention any dates you are not around to receive the mouthpiece.

Pete, I cant remember if I said in my pm that I won't be around in September.
BTW does it come with its own lig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom