support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Peter King and other interests..

Cooking, cult movies (actually films in general), making friends with cats, sea swimming, trawling charity shops, many things musical- both as listener and all round tinkerer, collecting loud shirts etc….
sounds quite a challenge making friends with cats...ive never found one who likes me any tips..

Happy to say, I'm back in the saddle:). Made it through my first BB rehearsal in 9 months without too much difficulty. Of course I felt and sounded a bit rusty.But much less than I'd expected.

Rehearsals at my 2 bigbands are still a bit on/off depending on the Covid stats and the level of comfort people have in rehearsing. Stricter Covid mitigation measures were announced a week ago and in response to rising stats.

Yeah but you really need to practice Mike : a kind of less is more attitude maybe.
Lack of motivation is a barrier you have to push through...you don't want your chops to go man . Short bursts.fifteen mins here and there...
Best
Ade
NB...Be great to see some of your work !!

@MikeMorrell : Morgen Meneer : alles goede ?
That's good to hear man . This covid doesn't seem to be going anywhere soon so I guess its up to us as to how we adapt to it . Some people ( players ) I know are of the opinion that there are no gigs or studio work on the horizon so why bother . I can appreciate that but don't buy into it . To me its really important to practice as much as possible right now whilst making plans for the future .
Keep up the good work and have a great day !!

Time to practice what I preach : a rainy Monday morning the last thing I want to do is more long tones and overtones but it's all about getting my chops back in by Christmas . I guess i better stop complaining and get on with it ; could be worse I could have a " proper job "...;)

Time to practice what I preach : a rainy Monday morning the last thing I want to do is more long tones and overtones but it's all about getting my chops back in by Christmas . I guess i better stop complaining and get on with it ; could be worse I could have a " proper job "...;)
It should be sunny by now! Get out into the garden.

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom