support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

oppee fanksgeevin.

May your pumpkin pies go forth and multiply Regds I just can`t forget the Boston Tea Party N. :):thumb:

That was led by Mr. Starbucks and Mr. Illy. Thanks to them we would not have cafesaxophone, but teasaxophone: an extremely polite, bland and boring forum in which everyone agrees on everything looking optimistically at the weather.

That was led by Mr. Starbucks and Mr. Illy. Thanks to them we would not have cafesaxophone, but teasaxophone: an extremely polite, bland and boring forum in which everyone agrees on everything looking optimistically at the weather.

Ooooh teasaxophone, it really doesn't carry that well does it!

Just got a banana malt loaf out of the oven. Anyone for a slice with a nice grande of Smooth Italian? I've got those super new mugs from Mr Starbucks with the ergonomic handles which stop the bruising and mean easier sax playing later

Mel

May your pumpkin pies go forth and multiply Regds I just can`t forget the Boston Tea Party N. :):thumb:

Don't worry friend. Thanksgiving will soon be gone thanks to Black Friday. I would go into more but my contempt for this shopping event, and everything about it runs deep. I like this forum too much to get the boot.

But onto brighter things. Thanks Old Git for the kind regards. You are granted one pumpkin pie courtesy of America.

Don't worry friend. Thanksgiving will soon be gone thanks to Black Friday. I would go into more but my contempt for this shopping event, and everything about it runs deep. I like this forum too much to get the boot.

But onto brighter things. Thanks Old Git for the kind regards. You are granted one pumpkin pie courtesy of America.

Hi What, I`d much prefer a slice of Mom`s Apple Pie with a nice cup of Joe. Picked that one up from that strange but thoroughly enjoyable `Twin Peaks.` In particular the episodes where David Lynch made guest appearances. Regds Angelo Badalamenti for President. N.

That's until the fights start about whether the tea goes in first or the milk.

Ooooh teasaxophone, it really doesn't carry that well does it!

Just got a banana malt loaf out of the oven. Anyone for a slice with a nice grande of Smooth Italian? I've got those super new mugs from Mr Starbucks with the ergonomic handles which stop the bruising and mean easier sax playing later

Mel

I know this is going off topic again but how did you get the dog in the mug and likewise a happy thanks giving to our cousins over the pond .....John

Wasn't it "fine cherry pie" Uncle Nav?

I will get my man at the N.E. to verify that A.

Alas I have `Falling` once again in my quest to be a smart a-s.

Once more Andrew I stand suitably chastised by your eagle eyed observations.
However might I scribble in the most polite form of script that it was `Damned good Cherry Pie` according to our observer at the ` Kyle MacLachlan Perfectly White Teeth Smile Society.` Regds A rather smug N. :thumb:

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom