PPT mouthpieces

Old saxophone for the new year

r8cerboy93

Hello my name is Ishmael, my initial interest in saxophone began when my father would play simple song on his saxophone and tell me and my siblings about the songs he used to play and what not. even though i now know that some of these were lies or rather a stretch of the truth, it sparked the interest in my wanting to learn how to play the saxophone. When i was able to be in band at school, my parents bought me a bundy alto student instrument (really used:welldone) and i never turned back since. I have progressed over the years and have since then have learned and love the saxophone :thumb: as should everyone........ i am slowly starting a collection of saxophones and i have a saxophone in the works (1921 Franks Holton c melody saxophone). I'm almost done with it but just need to put pads on it, so i will definately be coming back to ask a couple of question!!!! Thanks for listening (reading..... same difference)

Welcome to the cafe, Ishmael!

Are you of Jewish descent, by any chance? The reason I'm asking is I'm very interested in klezmer music. Most of it is beyond my current sax, clarinet and accordion skills though! (And while I've played some songs with the guitar, it just doesn't sound as good.)

Good luck with the sax repadding, it is a good skill to learn.

Cheers,
Jori

Thanks Jrintaha,
and to your question no i am not of jewish decent but don't think that music is to hard, you just need to practice it at a slower tempo and keep at it and you will get it sooner than you think.

Back
Top Bottom