I have saxophone withdrawal symptoms
Subscriber
Maman les p'tits bateaux
Qui vont sur l'eau
Ont-ils des jambes?
Mais non, mon gros bêta
S'ils en avaient
Ils marcheraient.*

* French nursery rhyme. There are different variants of it, but basically a kid asks his mother if boats have legs?

Now, they do! :w00t: :D:eek:

A great video:

John Setchell

With Auckland City involved with the building of the infrastructure for the 2021 America's Cup it will most likely be held in 2031 - it should give you enough time to row your dinghy from France to the South Pacific...good luck...:thumb:

Greg S.
I was is Auckland, NZ in February, just as Covid was getting its teeth into us. NZ have done a great job of dodging the virus but I fear for them when they open up again - no accrued immunity.
Aukland waterfront was having spectacular Reconstruction in prep for hosting the Cup. Hope it works well for them.

saxyjt

I have saxophone withdrawal symptoms
Subscriber
It really saddens me that this event that is so important for New Zealand is most likely going to be massively impacted by the Covid situation. Whatever measure they take; it's going to either re-introduce the Covid in the country or prevent people from making the trip to NZ.

I am prepared to pay for a premium access to a live feed of the event, provided the earnings are going to NZ and not some obscure third party even if they paid the rights to broadcast. In France, we don't have a choice. Canal+, a private channel that broadcasts mostly football and costs a fortune compared to the competition, acquired the rights. So I'm stuck. Or I'll have to use my mums account, as she's one of the victims of these crooks!

Members online

Top Bottom