support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Saxophones New Sax Day .. R&C R1 Jazz

DexterG

Locality
the grim North
Just bought from sax.co (big thanks to Jim & everyone else for all the advice, help etc .. much obliged) .. a lovely Rampone R1 Jazz ... i haven`t played for 3 years and its feeling like im starting all over again .. really need to work on my embouchere, breath support etc etc BUT im looking forward to the journey ahead with my new R1

Last edited by a moderator:
well done on the new purchase, i also have a R&C and they are very nice with free flowing action.
That sax should do you fine whatever level the player so once you get used to it you will find it is a very good sax and will do anything you need on it..

:thumb:

That`s a beautiful horn, Congrats, I`m sure you`ll be back up to speed in no time.

Oh nice - I've always fancied a R&C. I hope you'll have hours of fun with it :)

Nothing better than a new sax day, enjoy the new horn:thumb:

Chris.

+1 to all comments, it sounds like you deserve some good luck, with your health problems. Happy blowing.:thumb:

Yes, enjoy. Lovely saxes!

Only issue with the R1 Jazz is that it will only play "Jazz", try getting a bit of classical or pop out of it and it will just refuse to play! >:)

Only issue with the R1 Jazz is that it will only play "Jazz", try getting a bit of classical or pop out of it and it will just refuse to play! >:)

... and if anyone else would like their thread killed, just drop me a line!
M.