support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

New Better Worst This Week

dont't know if this will work. they have an infection.

Dooce - thanks for the compliment on the avatar - I love Annie Oakley. Sometimes I think I AM Annie Oakley. Wish I could send the scary FIL into the dungeon - but sadly, I'm the mechanic on this here homestead.

PeeDee - don't be scared! Annie Oakley comes in peace and wants to be friends with Big Chief Feather Head :cheers:

AlanU - thanks for the nice message - a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do out here in the wilderness! :D

Phil - sorry about your puppies - it's never fun when they're not feeling well. Hope they're up and about soon. :(

New: Father-in-law's died red/black comb-over competes with Donald Trump's :)))

Better: He's leaving tomorrow... :welldone

Worse: the propane company won't be here until next week -

Best: thanks to the handy dandy 12 gauge - the lone 6 lb grey squirrel terrorizes the bird feeders no more ~ onto the reds! (squirrels PeeDee, no worries :D)

I'm just a pistol packin' sax playin' girl next door.....

Sometimes I think I AM Annie Oakley. Wish I could send the scary FIL into the dungeon - but sadly, I'm the mechanic on this here homestead.

I'm just a pistol packin' sax playin' girl next door.....

Have you read Annie Proulx's Wyoming stories? I'm on the most recent book right now. Sounds like you could write a few yourself;}

I love Annie Oakley. Sometimes I think I AM Annie Oakley.

PeeDee - don't be scared! Annie Oakley comes in peace and wants to be friends with Big Chief Feather Head :cheers:

Best: thanks to the handy dandy 12 gauge - the lone 6 lb grey squirrel terrorizes the bird feeders no more ~ onto the reds! (squirrels PeeDee, no worries :D)

No way can you be Annie Oakley, have you seen her pictures? Grim!
Poor squirrel, even if it is grey, don't you have squirrel proof seed and nut feeders there? Hey, you leave those reds alone, (yes, maybe you could be Annie):shocked: We cherish red squirrels here, but maybe your red ones aren't as cute and harmless as ours:D

Worse: Still don't have a saxophone :(

Better: Will be ordering it in the next day or so :w00t:

New: Got this little guy at the weekend. His name is Noodles :)
sn850280.jpg

sn850010.jpg

No.
Fit the RPC and the Java 75 perfectly.
When I've got the new computer and glims, will see if they fit a PPT as well.
Delude myself into believing that there are less high partials with a baritone reed. Apparently it is not so unusual as Pete mentioned someone less well known and talented than me also uses baritone reeds. :D

New: finally settled on button free tenor mouthpiece - Schilke 47B

Better: can now play Three Grade 2 pieces from memory - Blues for Pat (Charlie Haden), Grand Street (Sonny Rollins) & Nkebo Baaya (E.T. Mensah)

Worse: stiff left shoulder, and difficult to play trumpet (different embouchure).

Kind regards
Tom:cool:

New: the kids are home from school

Better: have mastered my PPT

Worst: need repairs on a couple horns and my flute, but the lone repair person in the State of Vermont is away for the summer - trying to decide if it's safe to ship them away - would I ever see them again?

New: Just bought a lovely Walstein Tenor from Gordon (thanks mate!). It's lovely, used it at two gigs over the weekend (gave the Borgani a rest). Love it, can't put it down.

Better: Got a new job after months freelancing! Starting tomorrow, no longer in the cut-throat, money-grabbing world of ad agencies but on the client side with the COI (Central Office of Information) doing some worthwhile communications for once.

Worse: Sold my lovely Celica. Still it meant I could buy the Walstein...