support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Saxophones My new BW sax

just bought the new MP pro silver/laquer BW sax. I LOVE it. Plays just like the top Yani:w00t:

Awesome! They are very nice instruments! I have the M2 Straight Soprano and the only thing the concerns me is tarnishing of the Silver Plate as I have it on a Locoparasaxo Stand. I've put the white bag over it when not in use!

However, if it does tarnish I'll just tell myself it has that vintage look ;}

Enjoy your new instrument!

Awesome! They are very nice instruments! I have the M2 Straight Soprano and the only thing the concerns me is tarnishing of the Silver Plate as I have it on a Locoparasaxo Stand. I've put the white bag over it when not in use!

However, if it does tarnish I'll just tell myself it has that vintage look ;}

Enjoy your new instrument!

they are actually lacquered so it shouldn't be an issue... but probably safest to bag it- or put fabric fenders over the contact points on your stands

I've been hearing a great deal about these saxes, and I have a good friend, Palo Tung of Just Saxes, who carries or was carrying them dunno if he still does or not. he had posted some sound clips of several BW tenors on another private forum a while back & I thought they sounded really good. my impression was that they would make a great tenor for someone at an affordable price, and apparently they are doing just that as I presume the altos & sopranos are as well.

congrats, Elinor.

enjoy

they are actually lacquered so it shouldn't be an issue... but probably safest to bag it- or put fabric fenders over the contact points on your stands

I just play mine(82ZUL)..horrible to look at...green gunge/finger/spit/Gob marked/patchy shades on the brass..but when I play(A.K.A...others listening I'm (sometimes) complimented, unless I get 'Baker St' wrong, telling them its originally alto 'n' i play it on tenor has proved a waste of time..strangely all the rest of my 'kit' looks like a bit like it ventures out into 'roughy type' places where the 'customer/booking agent/pemises owner is not the least interested if it's a MKVI(see what I did there..!!!..;) or a 'Lilli Flower 'chinky'...Mmmmm... hungry now(sue me as a racist) Bass Sax..But if you want to send me some pairs of 'white gloves' Jules, just P.M me

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom