I was like Targa - walked past a music shop, got inveigled in and chatting to a guy in there - he was a woodwind tech and teacher as it turned out... walked out with an alto for less than £300 - perfectly serviceable.
I was like Targa - walked past a music shop, got inveigled in and chatting to a guy in there - he was a woodwind tech and teacher as it turned out... walked out with an alto for less than £300 - perfectly serviceable.
I don't want to disappoint you but it's just an e-mail scam not a real tax refund.Well, I have $600 (~£400 as of today's exchange rate) and a tax refund on the way, so based on what you have all said it should soon be sufficiently dangerous for me to go into my local used instrument store. ;-)
I don't want to disappoint you but it's just an e-mail scam not a real tax refund.
