Tutorials

Missing ?

Alice

Psychedelic
Subscriber
I'll just sit here and play with a freaky marionette doll until my eyeballs turn all the way back into my head.

He might come running if he hears the pop of a can of Guinness opening?

Last edited by a moderator:

Alice

Psychedelic
Subscriber
He knew too much?
Maybe the mods should be questioned, they've been acting a bit shifty and there's a new patio out the back of the café.
"Under new management! Old management underneath patio!" Was actually a sign on the door of a Chinese restaurant.

Alice

Psychedelic
Subscriber
It is a very nice patio.... Very nice.
The whole area looks well fertilised too...
Come to think of it - How many "missing" members are there?
Is this a job for Miss Marple, The Famous Five or Inspector Clouseau? Oh wait.. Austin Powers wants to come as well.

spike

Old Indian
Subscriber
I wozn't AWOL yer 'onour I wuz lurkin' on me laptop in rehabilitation after the honorable Prof. Doctors in the Heidelberg Clinic cut a hole in the underside of my tongue to remove a golf ball sized growth caused by my chomping sideways on a juicy steak of South American origin whilst watching an enthralling criminal detective movie of English origin with German subtitles of German origin. And if I remember rightly the background music did remind me of that famous English composer Mr. P. Thomas which may well have contributed to the fact that I inadvertently and in my excitement chomped on the border of my tongue to the left of the Median Sulcus which resulted in the aforementioned inflamation and resulting infection. Bit of a nasty it woz, bit of a nasty :(

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
I wozn't AWOL yer 'onour I wuz lurkin' on me laptop in rehabilitation after the honorable Prof. Doctors in the Heidelberg Clinic cut a hole in the underside of my tongue to remove a golf ball sized growth caused by my chomping sideways on a juicy steak of South American origin whilst watching an enthralling criminal detective movie of English origin with German subtitles of German origin. And if I remember rightly the background music did remind me of that famous English composer Mr. P. Thomas which may well have contributed to the fact that I inadvertently and in my excitement chomped on the border of my tongue to the left of the Median Sulcus which resulted in the aforementioned inflamation and resulting infection. Bit of a nasty it woz, bit of a nasty :(
Ouch, glad you are ok now :)

Jx

Top Bottom